[3830] ARI C4Z(5B4AIZ) SO CW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 3 15:26:25 PDT 2009

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: C4Z
Operator(s): 5B4AIZ
Station: 5B4AIZ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Mazotos Cyprus

  160:    0                      0
   80:   15                     12
   40:   37                     23
   20:  490                    101
   15:  106                     54
   10:   10                      8
------------------------------------
Total:  658     0       0      198  Total Score = 561,528

Don't have much in the way of lf antennas so spent most of the time on 20mtrs.

Propagation from the east was negligible, so country mlts were way down.
Daytime cndx for dx were dismal, evenings much better to the west, lot's going
on in  USA but they were busy with their own parties. Many USA guys don't seem
to be able to cope giving reports for 2 contests at one time  so I didn't call
them as this one requires a received s/n.

Worked most of the Italian districts I heard, but even then I got less than 50%
of the listed 110, guesss most of the missing ones were working other modes!

A few bad signals to be heard from Eu, it's annoying when you mention it and
they do nothing about it.

All in all plenty going on and fun to take part.

logging as usual by SD which did everything right with no hitches.
Rig TS570 - 100w.  3 ele yagi up 16mtrs.

73, Brian - 5B4AIZ.