[3830] NewEngQP K1ESE Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 3 18:46:41 PDT 2009

                    New England QSO Party

Call: K1ESE
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: K1ESE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Maine
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:      4
   10:
------------------------
Total:    663       0  Mults = 78  Total Score = 103,428

Club: White Mountain ARC

Comments:

Ten Tec Orion @100w, 80 meter all-band doublet up 85' N3FJP Software --
I did much better than last year with the same equipment and antenna.  Either I
got better or conditions were good.  Guess it must have been conditions  :-)
Saturday held all the activity for me.  Sunday was slow going, especially from
noon to 4pm.  Almost drove me to pick up the microphone... almost.  I was
surprised at the number of DX stations that called in.  I missed 5 states and
most of the provinces, but that was better than last year, too.

Heard the big signal from K1EO, so expect to finish second in Oxford County
(ME) again this year.  But, I may be gaining on him.

NEQP was a lot of fun, as always.  Thanks to all that work to organize the
effort.

73 de K1ESE
John