[3830] ARI LY5W SO SSB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 4 01:48:19 PDT 2009

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: LY5W
Operator(s): LY5W
Station: LY5W

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Kriemala, KO15TA

  160:   0       57     0       41
   80:   0      128     0       68
   40:   0      283     0      111
   20:   0      590     0      128
   15:   0       93     0       68
   10:   0       51     0       39
------------------------------------
Total:   0     1142     0      455  Total Score = 2,584,755

Club: Vytautas Magnus University Radio Club

Comments:

Used WT program. But FC/I4 province doesn't count. YU8 also not count. So final
score must be higher after checking. Nice short opening on 10 meters. There
were not rest before contest, so early morning slept few times with headphones
in shack for some 20-30 minutes. Last few hour's moved new multipliers as they
can in 80/160 meters. In this contest to win 100% sure for SO2R operation. Also
You can run 001's with big power, but what will be UBN? So half time - S/P,
another half in best opening's - RUN CQ. ZP0R and LU2NI not heard me on 10
meter's.
73, Sam LY5W
QSL via www.qrz.com