[3830] 7QP K6CSL SOCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 4 02:50:06 PDT 2009

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: CA SJV

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    6     0       0
   40:   16     0       0
   20:   12     0       0
   15:    1     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   35     0       0  Mults = 26  Total Score = 2,730

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was fun. A truely multi-tasking experience with 7QP, New England QP,
Indiana QP, concurrently with MARAC County Hunters CW. I also spent some time
checking out 10M, where the Ten-Ten Spring CW QP was scheduled, but I heard no
one any of the times I tuned, and called a few CQ's. I also checked for 10M
beacons of which the only ones I heard were K6FRC/B, Tracy, CA on 28250,
K6FRC/B4, Angles Camp, CA on 28225, and N6SPP/B, Patterson Pass, CA on 28280. I
sometimes hear the W6WX/B on 28200, but not this weekend. I sure wish they would
schedule the CW and SSB County Hunters contests on separate weekends. With this
week-ends scheduling I simply decided that trying to operate CW and SSB would
simply be too much, so I opted for a CW only effort. Bert, K6CSL