[3830] NewEngQP W7MAP/5 Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon May 4 04:24:59 PDT 2009

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W7MAP/5
Operator(s): W7MAP
Station: W7MAP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Coppell,TX
Operating Time (hrs): 18 ish

   80:
   40:     19
   20:     41
   15:     12
   10:
------------------------
Total:     72       0  Mults = 24  Total Score = 3,456

What the heck was with propagation? I heard Ethiopian Stations louder than
Sagadahoc and Merrimack counties? I am very happy my life didn't depend on
making QSO's in this QSO Party! I suppose having a SSN equal to the "Square
Root of Minus One" had a little to do with things in general but the the 24
hours of Texas Turd Floaters we had, complete with lightening from the Styx
River, may have dented our score just a trifle.What fun guys! Lets do it again
next year; only next time someone warm up the Palos Verdes Sun Dancers- or
those damned Anoles in Texas.