[3830] ARI T70A M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 5 23:57:12 PDT 2009

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: T70A
Operator(s): I4UFH,I4YSS,IZ4DPV,IK4UPB,IK2NCJ,IW2MJQ
Station: T70A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: San Marino

  160:   40      99      0      67
   80:  114     117      0      79
   40:  151     375      0     120
   20:  193     574     72     107
   15:    7     141      0      60
   10:   42      70      0      47
------------------------------------
Total:  574    1376     72     480  Total Score = 3,047,520

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Great Contest ! Planned to be in T7 only Monday morning and in few days we got
everything ready to bring and travel to T7 land. Thank's to the ARRSM to allow
us to operate from their Club Station. We had a lot of fun, with more that 2000
QSO, as expected be in center of the Italy is not the best choice from the
multiplier point of view, the propagation was not good to some region of Italy,
and the score has suffered of that. Otherwise we had a good new surprise, a
newcomer has joined the team, Steve IW2MJQ, into his first effort outside
Italy, thank's to be one of us !

Congrat's to the competitor, with high claimed score, a very good battle with
adrenaline !

Thank's for everyone called us, and see u next year from a better location !!

73 de Fabio I4UFH