[3830] NCCC Sprint K6UFO(@W6YX) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat May 9 06:38:43 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: W6YX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   8      3
   40:  11      9
   20:  22     13
-------------------
Total:  41     25  Total Score = 1,025

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Ouch! I went up to the big W6YX station, but it was
s-l-o-w going. I fumbled a few times, and then the
computer was responding sluggish so I didn't call
quickly enough, and that threw me for a loop, too.

20m was 22 QSOs in 15 minutes with good strong signals
here in CA. I probably stayed too long...

40m was noisy but I worked 11 QSOs in 8 minutes.
Probably left here too soon...

80m was even noisier and 8 QSOs in 6 minutes.

Really great to work new stations K7NV and VA7ST!
Thanks for the fun!

K6UFO Mork!

W6YX:
20m: 6 el yagi at 60 ft