[3830] NCCC Sprint W1UJ LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat May 9 08:58:04 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   8      7
   40:  22     14
   20:   6      3
-------------------
Total:  36     24  Total Score = 840

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

This is a great time, to mingle with the great operators, and keep up.
Every week I improve 2 qsos, and each week some corrections get made with
equipment or antennas.

With double extended ZEPP for 20/80  through a manual tuner, that cost me a
QSO
or 2 switching from 20 to 80.  This is the second week using 20m, so need to
manage that band change.  Rig 1 is stuck on 40m with high dipole.

Need to manage the 2 radios better.

I also felt under the weather, so took a nap and set the alarm to wake me
shortly before SNS, I did hit snooze, but definitely needed to make the NS! I
did make it to the SNS with 15q's and locked to 19 WPM!

Jay (MA)