[3830] NCCC Sprint K9MMS LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat May 9 09:05:48 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

   80:  12      8
   40:  24     12
   20:  15      7
-------------------
Total:  51     27  Total Score = 1,377

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I was rather mult-deprived this week -- worked more mults last week.  Made my
new goal of 50 Qs, but missed my new goal of 30 mults.  Made 28 Qs the first
15
minutes (best rate so far), but missed many usual mults.

Spent 7, 14, and 9 minutes on 20, 40, and 80 meters, respectively.  I should
have spent less time on 20 and more time on 80.  My rate seemed to falter a
bit
the last couple of minutes on 80 -- only 2 QSOs during the last 2 minutes.

Sometimes the pile-ups in reply to my CQs were difficult to pick out a call
(several equally-strong signals on top of each other), and I apologize for
that
... not good for callers or me, but sure glad there were callers :).  In
general, most of the signals were strong on all bands again this week.  A few
signals were weak and I had to ask for repeats -- sorry for that.

This continues to be great fun, and I am still learning.  I need more
practice.
I hope to see many of you at Dayton next week.  Thanks for the Qs and Ms.
Thank
you NCCC for sponsoring this event, and special thanks to N6ZFO, W0YK, and
K6VVA
for all of your work for the NSL.

73,  Gary