[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat May 9 09:08:25 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   6      2
   40:  17     12
   20:  19     12
-------------------
Total:  42     26  Total Score = 1,092

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

More remote problems tonight in spite of advanced testing.  Apologies to W4OC
who came back to me in the SNS and then everything crashed.  Ditto with W1UJ
in
the NS.  Too many times of things locking up and QLF keyboard related delays.
think I'll end up completely bald by the time this NS Ladder is over.

Kurt/K7NV called me on the phone this afternoon to say he was going to try and
get on.  Hopefully everyone worked the RARE NV Mult!!!  Tnx for the 80m QSO
and
glad to have you finally back in the NS SANDBOX (a K7NV-ism, actually).  Also
nice to see Kirk/K4RO again and a surprise appearance by Randy/K5ZD.

I put up a photo of what I'm calling my *Kitchen Table Remote* setup at:
http://www.k6vva.com/kitchentableremote/ .  Maybe if I moved the stuff to a
gold plated desk it would work better.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust