[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sat May 9 09:13:24 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 8

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

   80:   6      4
   40:  20     13
   20:  10      7
-------------------
Total:  36     24  Total Score = 864

OUCH,that was painful tonite!  Complete turn around from last week, this week I
could barely win any jump balls, rare answer to my cq's, and if I got a freq
it
was hard for anyone to hear and call! I had RF bad breath tonite! Don't know
if
it was propagation, or I really was running Qrp!  It sure seemed like it. I
know the K index was up to 3, but didn't think that would have a big effect.

Anyhow, thats how it goes some weeks, still did ok on the mults, but boy it
was
a struggle getting Q's in the log.

Thanks again, gang, and see you next week, I think we are off the NSL.

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T