[3830] CQ-M YU7U(YU7BH) SOSB/40CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 10 08:46:48 PDT 2009

                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: YU7U
Operator(s): YU7BH
Station: YU7BH

Class: SOSB/40CW HP
QTH:

   40:  342     0      44
  Sat:
---------------------------
Total:  342     0      44  Total Score = 32,000

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

My first CQ M contest I was working 25 years ago. Last year I was operating as
4o/yu7bh , but my second claimed score after "judges masacre" and very
interesting way for UBN drope down 6 places:-)))

Now , working only with kw and gp and most of time answering on CQ and ask
couple of time nr, nr, nr???

Sorry for all US stations which call me on sunday morning ( 05.00 gmt) but it
was terible QRN on my side.

Anyway, it was a great time because time to time I was listenig contest with my
new www.genesisradio.com.au and introduce SDR .

YU7U

Branislav Hacko