[3830] Volta RTTY GM0FGI SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue May 12 11:48:17 PDT 2009

                    Volta RTTY DX Contest

Call: GM0FGI
Operator(s): GM0FGI
Station: GM0FGI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Isle of Bute, Scotla

   80:   54   247    22
   40:  103   492    34
   20:  244  1382    53
   15:    3    11     3
   10:
-------------------------
Total:  404  2132   112  Total Score = 96,468,736

Club: GMDX Group

Comments:

Bad Wx enabled me to spend more time operating than anticipated.Conditions poor,
slightly better on Sunday than Saturday. 40m very noisy; only heard a few
stations on 15m and most could not hear me!. 20m was main band, a number of DX
stations worked,including a little run of JA stations on Sunday morning.

Thanks to organisers and for all contacts; log will be uploaded to LOTW

EQUIPMENT: ICOM 756Pro2, ACOM1010 300 watts
ANTENNAS : 20-10m VK2ABQ at 25ft; 40m vertical; 80m Loop
SOFTWARE : N1MM