[3830] ManMin AA CW VE6CNU SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 17 17:12:18 PDT 2009

                    Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: VE6CNU
Operator(s): VE6CNU
Station: VE6CNU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   80:    5      0
   40:   48      6
   20:  140     19
   15:    7      6
   10:
----------------------
Total:  200     31  Total Score = 16,337

Club: ALBERTA CLIPPERS

Comments:

I wasn't really planning on doing this contest over the long weekend as the
weather was so nice and too much to do around the house.  But I managed to get
a few hours in, between gardening, house cleaning, etc.

The condx were as I expected - really poor.  Even the 2 new sunspots didn't
seem to contribute much at this latitude, as only heard a few signals on 15m on
Sunday morning.  Also, I had packed away my normal setup and was using my Field
Day station as a test.  This meant running barefoot and no CW via the PC.
Still, it was fun and I enjoyed all the contacts.

Rig:  Kenwood TS-440S (100W)
Ant:  TH6DXX tribander and inverted vee for 40/80

73,

Jerry
VE6CNU