[3830] ManMin AA CW K7IA SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 17 17:22:57 PDT 2009

                    Manchester Mineira All America CW Contest

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NM

   80:
   40:   75      8
   20:  160     38
   15:   15     13
   10:
Total:  250     59  Total Score = 36,167

My first MM, and it surely will not be my last!  Good ops who sent crisp
exchanges and who worked hard to make QSOs despite erratic band condx on 20 and
15.  Just when I thought my Rx front end was dead, a QRP station with a booming
signal pounded my ears!

Muchas gracias to all the ops who patiently made each QSO!

The CWJF-MM will be quite an event when it goes worldwide in 2010!  See you
then!

73, Dan