[3830] NCCC Sprint K4RO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 21 20:23:50 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 22

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  14      2
   40:  21     11
   20:  11      9
Total:  46     22  Total Score = 1,012

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

What a blast. Everything actually worked tonight. Thanks to DL4LAM for helping
me repair my 40M loaded boom antenna last week before Dayton. Sorry I could not
make it this year; maybe next year. My swing jam has moved to every other
Thursday, so I hope to make the NS on the off weeks.

The bands were in great shape for both the SNS and the NS here. I prefer the no
dupe rule, simply because it makes us work harder. You know, just like the
Sprint was intended to do. Thanks to N4OGW for posting his SO2R audio. It
really helped me get in the groove with SO2R this time around. Tor is one FB
op. Just listen to his recordings.

The NS'ers are the best ops, and it's really fun to work you guys every (other)
week. Keep up the great work N6ZFO and NCCC. NS is the best thing to hit the
airwaves in years.