[3830] NCCC Sprint K0AD LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 28 20:16:06 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: K0AD
Operator(s): K0AD
Station: K0AD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   8      6
   40:  19     15
   20:  12      6
Total:  39     27  Total Score = 1,053

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Murphy struck this week.  BOTH my main rigs are down.  Ended up using the third
backup ( an old ICOM 746 running about 65 watts.  No SO2R, of course.  Seemed
to make a difference in that a lot of the usuals didn't seem to hear me
tonight.  Also, the receiver  didn't handle the pileups that well.  It's still
nice to see so many new calls each week.  Worked 3 other MN stations tonight.

I'll miss WPX CW this weekend except for maybe the last few hours.  Have fun
all.

73,

Al, K0AD