[3830] NCCC Sprint NN7SS(K6UFO) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 28 20:24:46 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4      3
   40:  17     10
   20:  21     15
Total:  42     28  Total Score = 1,176

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I patched in all the equipment for the upcoming WPX,
like the second networked computer, and waited to
see if any slowdowns or problems - but none!

I thought people were well spread out, which made
S&P much easier, and less QRM during QSOs.

I also liked the second time at "no same band dupes."
It is more fun and challenging to find new stations,
be sure they're not dupes, and be sure I'm in sync
with the ending QSO.

A great start on 20m with 21 QSOs in 14 minutes.

Then to 40m where signals were weak, but I managed
17 QSOs in 12 minutes.

Finally, to the v-e-r-y weak 80m, where I squeeked
in 4 QSOs in 3 minutes. The sun still up here, which
makes 80m hard.

NN7SS (K6UFO) Burt WA

80m: Half-sloper from 47ft.
40m: Cushcraft 40-2CD yagi at 50ft