[3830] NCCC Sprint NZ1U(W1UJ) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 28 20:54:02 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  10      9
   40:  11     10
   20:   8      8
Total:  29     27  Total Score = 783

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A good test tonight, I was hesitant in jumping on q's because of dupe.

Using another call sure throws a monkey wrench, especially when required to
send by hand because it was messed up from changing log's call!?!?!

It was awesome to work my contesting mentor and our multi-op captian.
Not only to use the club call, but work him in his first NS! tnx KB1H

I am looking forward to going back to dupes to see what it was like in the good
old days.

See you folks in the WPX, from the Barn-

NZ1U/W1UJ Jay=