[3830] NCCC Sprint NH6HE/WX7(K7SS) LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 28 21:34:34 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: NH6HE/WX7
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  33     22  Total Score = 726

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Was planning on spending the evening with Dad, but he decided to get home early
and left at 7:25.  So ran to the shack and programmed the keyer.  Thought it
might be a good exercise to stretch out Diane's call NH6HE/WX7 and get it ready
for WPX. Since we are in W, and KH6 is a separate country in contests, decided
to use a rare WX7 portable. Its a lot of dits in a row, and sorry if it slowed
anyone down, it sure slowed me down. Lots of repeats. Quite a few came back to
NH6SE or NS6SE and left before it could be corrected.
Did notice activity spread down to 035 and up to 045. lots more room than
normal. stayed on 20 for most of the half hour, with a quick drop to 40, and a
minute or two on 80 for the locals. Its all fun no matter how you slice it, but
my vote is for MORE FUN. And to me that means more Qs.  See you in the WPX,
should be a hoot with this callsign. Will be part time, the wx here in Seattle
is just too gorgeous, and hard to stay in the chair when the sun is out and its
in the 70s. 73 (K7SS op) NH6HE/WX7 Diane.