[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu May 28 22:35:10 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   4      3
   40:  19     13
   20:  20     15
Total:  43     31  Total Score = 1,333

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was so thrilled to be able to have the remote CW operating again, that I QLF'd
and forgot it was a No Dupe night until after I tried to dupe a couple of folks.
 Sorry 'bout that.

Still had some lock-up issues with TR4W, so apologies for those related delays
with 4 or 5 of you.  I've emailed Dmitriy and hope he can resolve the problem
before the NS Ladder next week.  Gotta keep working on my own Fumble Fingers
too.

Amazingly, it seemed there was less 040 related congestion tonight.  I ended up
around 040/041 a couple of times and it was a dead zone so congrats to
everyone... I found a LOT more folks up and down the bands tonight which was
great.  TNX to DanWAHHHHHHHH for recommending the frequency RANGES :^)

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust