[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri May 29 10:46:22 PDT 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - May 29

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:   9      8
   40:  16      9
   20:  16      9
Total:  41     26  Total Score = 1,066

Mults were really down from last week and had to scratch two Qs (and mults, I
think) because I couldn't get the complete exchange. My main goal this week was
to work out some SO2R audio issues and I think I accomplished that at least.

I'm looking forward to comparing the last two weeks of NO DUPES to the DUPES
rule again in the NSL, hopefully with the same good participation. It was a
good test and certainly generated some opinions.  Which ever way we go, don't
forget to have fun!

See you all in WPX ...

73, Bob, w0bh