[3830] WPX CW WI4R(W4SVO) SOSB160 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 31 15:07:16 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WI4R
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SOSB160 LP
QTH: FL..

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Tougher than I thought. Not much activity on top band. Used my new Orion. All I
can say is what a wow radio! Made contact with 9A3B and HA8BE, but just could
not get their exchange. Worked HG1S, I only hope I got his exchange right. If I
had a beverage I could have at least 3 Europeans in the log, but QRN was too
high on the Inverted "L". Anyway still had fun with my new radio. Mark W4SVO