[3830] WPX CW VA2SG SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 31 17:48:02 PDT 2009

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VA2SG
Operator(s): VA2SG
Station: VA2SG

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Saguenay QC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  801  Prefixes = 444  Total Score = 1,112,220

Club: CGQ

Comments:

Fun as usual but no 80m antenna first night doesnt help! Had to fix it saturday
afternoon but too tire to stay on the air later than midnight.

Some of you maybe notice I posted my broadcast from my shack on ustream. I made
an experience with this and it's an easy and costless way to broadcast from your
shack You just need a webcam .. and a fast internet connection and lots of Gigs.
But its not that bad on gigs. You can watch the last 15 minutes of my contest
here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1589709

73 and CU sometime on the air, contesting or not.