[3830] SS CW VE9HF SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 8 15:07:04 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE9HF
Operator(s): VE9HF
Station: VE9HF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Frederiicton, NB

About an hour into the contest I had my first RFI complaint in 5 years and had
to drop to 100 watts. I'm moving to the country very soon with any luck. Swine
flu symptoms on Sunday. Last setion worked was SNJ. I dind't see any SNJ spots
on the Cluster while I was in front of the radio. I've got six clean sweep mugs
from the early 90's, but this is the first time I've seriously applied myself to
Sweeps in a good 10 years. The band was overrun with MAR stations this year.