[3830] SS CW W4PM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 8 16:30:02 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Ten Tec Omni VII, Ameritron ALS-600 400w
Antenna: 176' center fed wire at 60' (all bands)

I met my goal of getting a sweep and beating my last year's score.  While my
score is probably about middle of the pack it's the best I've ever done so I
was pleased. I was pretty confident about the sweep this year when I worked
VE8EV on 15 in the first hours of the contest.  I usually miss that one.  VO1MP
called me on 80 so another hard one was out of the way and N0UD gave me ND for
no.80 at 1046z.

Thanks for all the Q's.   I'll see you in SS SSB but only for a limited time.
SSB just isn't my thing but I'll try to get a few points for the club.

73,
Puck