[3830] SS CW KN3A Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 8 19:34:42 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Band Conditions were not as good as I was hoping. Missed MB, NL, NWT and SB.

This was the first year I've operated this contest from my new QTH in EPA since
the early 1990's. I don't know if people have programs that show me as WPA, but
I'm concerned because I had many, many requests for repeats on my Section, but
others that were very weak signals seemed to only ask for a repeat of my serial
number only. I hope I'm wrong on this though.

My goal was to move to EPA and dethrone AA3B - haha, like that will ever
happen. Don't worry it won't happen with 75 watts and a wire antenna.

My operating time was somewhat limited because of the uncomfortable seating
position in the shack and my dislocated ankle still bothering me a lot.

See you in 2 weeks in the SSB contest, however I will probably not be making an
all out effort for that one. CW, RTTY and PSK are my main contesting.

Scott
KN3A

Kenwood TS 450SAT
OCF Dipole @ 25 ft.
75 watts
N1MM Logger (absolutely no glitches as always)