[3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 8 21:07:56 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

This was going to be the year I was finally going to get my 70 foot tower with
decent antennas up in the air.  Plans were set in motion this summer to have
everything ready by CW SS's..  Then my up nort cabin burned down in August, so
my financial priorities got shifted.  :-(((
(Anyone want to buy a nice lot on a class A Musky Lake 300 feet within the MWA
circle???  :-)))

Anyway, I used the same antennas as last year with and ended up with another
100 qso's, so the trend is in the right direction!

I discovered horrible intermiitent S9 static on 80 meters at night i didnt know
i had...must be a  street light in the neigborhhod that is bad...i have to get
that cured before ARRL 160..  80 seemed good when i could hear.

Nice working everyone!

Scott  NE9U

Equipment:
IC765