[3830] SS CW N2WN Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 9 04:38:32 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Missed two this year, Alberta (!?!) and NWT...

Thanks for the patience when I fumbled, and glad I wasn't alone ;o)

42 brave QRP souls, and some very impressive signals and #'s. This should make
for interesting reading...

Had fun in the "contest within a contest" on 160, many more folks worked than
in the last 5 years combined. Good DX too, landed HB0 for a new one, no joy on
TX5A.

Many thanks to all those who sent "My Call" as part of the exchange, it really
eliminated confusion in the congested areas. Only had to QRS a few times and
supplement a couple exchanges with the straight key hihi.

Splitting headache that would not stop Saturday afternoon until I went QRT,
gone the following morning and had a good run on 40. Swapped antenna and
computer, which caused a couple QSOs missed (sorry guys, never did hear them
again).

Seem to be twitterpated about the exchange at the start and them really enjoy
it as I get going.

Weather was exceptionally nice, and dry for a change, so didn't stay inside
when leaves were calling *sigh*

Thanks for all the QSOs!

73,
Julius