[3830] SS CW K1RX(H1N1) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 9 05:07:55 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): H1N1
Station: K1RX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Got lots of KB's from fellow YCCCers during the short time I was on.
Unfortunately for me, it was "Butt Kicked" as I was down with the flu starting
2 days before the contest.  Seemed to peak on Saturday morning which ended my
major effort this year.  Sunday AM felt a little better and got on to hand out
a few points then came back after the XYL went out for few hours.  Once she
returned, got pulled off the air and put back into bed.  Oh Well!

Managed to get 78 sections only missing AR and EWA. Found VE4YU doing S&P and
called him up from this last - he came back! No problem with the usual
challenges (thanks Eric, VY1EI).  Even 15 sounded pretty good.  Things are
getting better and hopefully I will be counted as well - soon!

73, Mark, K1RX/FLU