[3830] SS CW N4OX Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 9 15:06:07 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NFL

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

All wire antennas for this one. We are moving in the next 30 days, so no
aluminum in the sky. I had only planned on operating for about 12 hours due to
still recovering from back surgery. I had to take several prime hours off on
Sunday due to my back protesting a bit too much and end the contest several
hours early, but all in all, not a bad effort for 750 watts and some wire.
First 3 hours were very slow for some reason or I might have broken 1200 Q's.
Plan to try a full time effort for SSB from K4IBS's QTH if my back holds up.
Waiting on the arrival of tropical storm IDA.....