[3830] SS CW KT0R(K0OB) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 9 17:24:14 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KT0R
Operator(s): K0OB
Station: K0OB

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MN

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Equipment:
SO2R    Mark V running 300 watts on AL-811
            1000D barefoot
Antennas: Force 12 C3 with one 40 meter element @ 50
                B&W folded dipole at 45
S/W: Good old TR

It was great to be signing KT0R again. Thanks to all who said something about
Dave. A group of us have brought the mighty KT0R station back online after
being encouraged to by Dave's wife after being off last season with antenna
problems. We mounted a 1.1M point effort in WW phone from the station, which we
were pretty happy with from the black hole of Minnesota. I stayed at home for
this contest but wanted KT0R to be heard again in SS, which was one of Dave's
favorite contests.

The bands were in great shape this year. This score is my first full time
effort at U and it's the most Q's I have ever made in SS. I am still floating
in a sea of satisfaction. :-)

73,

Greg K0OB