[3830] SS CW NP3CW Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Nov 11 06:09:03 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NP3CW
Operator(s): NP3CW
Station: NP3CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PR

Total:  24  Sections = 16  Total Score = 720

During SSCW 2009 I was able to make 24 contacts in less than 2 hours with 16
multipliers all in the 15 mtrs band.Sections worked were:
AL,AR,BC,EWA,IL,IN,NM,NNJ,NTX,OH, OK,OR,PR,WY,WWA and WNY.

On Saturday my local club the PRARL was celebrating SKP and also celebrating
150 years of the first telegraph instaled in Arroyo, Puerto Rico by Samuel
Morse in 1859 during his stay on this island.For details and photos go to
www.prarl.org/skp2009

Julio