[3830] WAE RTTY K2DSL Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 15 19:07:30 PST 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K2DSL
Operator(s): K2DSL
Station: K2DSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Waldwick, NJ

   80:   20   20          56
   40:    9    9          15
   20:  123  303   180    80
   15:    6   16    10    12
Total:  158  348   190   163  Total Score = 56,724

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

Only 5.5 hours total possible (darn family events) to be on the radio with 1 hr
on Sat late at night and 4.5 on Sunday morning. I really enjoy QTCs. Sent them
or received them every time I was asked. Bands were in fine condition when I
was on without too much QRM between stations. I only took 1 peak at 15m and
made a couple of contacts but 20m was really only the active band when I was
on. Thanks for all the contacts!

73 - David - K2DSL