[3830] WAE RTTY K9MUG/4 Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 16 07:04:19 PST 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K9MUG/4
Operator(s): K9MUG
Station: K9MUG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alabama

   80:   90   90     0    29
   40:  281  281   111    50
   20:  225  225   294    57
   15:   62   62   130    36
Total:  658  658   535   452  Total Score = 539,236

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks to all who worked me.Thanks to the organizers. This is a fun contest,
what with the QTC's and all.

I was pleased to hear and log GU0SUP and KH6GMP neither of whom I have qso'd in
a while--thanks.

The DL stations were very active and ready to give/receive QTC's.

Then there are the radio "family". All of those who I meet regularly in these
contests. I have only one really good antenna, a four element wire beam on 40
meters pointed to the Northeast. I meet most of you there. Thanks to all of
you.

73,
Darrell  K9MUG/4 (K9MUG)