[3830] WAE RTTY W4GKM Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 16 14:24:47 PST 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 32:53

   80:  132          0    96
   40:  383        108   189
   20:  532        638   160
   15:  220        428   108
   10:    8         20    10
------------------------------
Total: 1275   0   1194   563  Total Score = 1,390,047

Conditions here in Tennessee was not the best by any means but I gave it my best
effort, well I did take a little time off to watch a little of the Tennessee vs.
Mississippi game which was not so good if you are a Tennessee fan. I did work a
lot of new stations and am truly sorry for asking for so many repeats. It would
be nice if the stations that don't have a message with just their serial number
would do so. But I had a great time and congrats to Mike(K4GMH) for a really
good score.