[3830] WAE RTTY ZP9EH Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 19 12:36:41 PST 2009

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZP9EH
Operator(s): ZP9EH
Station: ZP9EH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Asuncion

   20:  29    29   30     20
   15:  27    27          13
Total:  56    56   30     68  Total Score = 5,848

Every QSO was a struggle with 40 watts to a 34 foot center fed zepp only 25 feet
high, and no filtering in the receiver! Thanks to all of you, especially those
who sent me QTCs. High wind took down my antenna during the prime time for
Europe on Saturday. I'm already looking forward to 2010. Steve, ZP9EH

(I'm not sure how to calculate the score, but the QSOs and multipliers and
final score are from N1MM Logger.)