[3830] CQWW SSB HI3TEJ SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 20 20:30:30 PST 2009

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: HI3TEJ
Operator(s): HI3TEJ
Station: HI3TEJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

  160:   79     6       16
   80:  163    13       45
   40:  479    22       85
   20: 1404    30       88
   15: 1862    24       98
   10:   67    11       19

Club: PUP contest Group

Comments:

Tnxs to all for qso's...
Amazing and first ever I forgot the contest date and nobody remember ME so I
went to the house at 12:25 AM on friday after a long working day turned on the
PC and discovered that The Contest already started.
 I did not want to believe it but Howlly gush I missed the start. Extremely
exhausted I talk Je (xyl) and figured it out the best thing I should do is got
a rest till next morning. At 9:30 after some business appointment went back to
the station and started with 13:30 hours down. Inmediately the pile up got me
1st hour 212 qso rate then 322 qso rate on 3rd hour a pity I did not enjoyed
the first low band night.
I am very pleassed  with my claimed score due to my situation in particular but
I can't make it better.
2nd year in row CHINA AND OURS FRIEND FROM JAPAN BRANG A VERY GOOD ASIA PILE
UP, steady signals and hughes 9 plus over mark.

RIG:  FT2000 100 WATTS
ANTENNAS 4l Steppir, 2L 40 meter,
80/160 vertical with 4 elevated radials
Plus 3 db salt water  take up