[3830] SS CW W2RQ Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 22 17:59:36 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W2RQ
Operator(s): W2RQ
Station: W2RQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NNJ

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Always my favorite stateside contest, wasn't sure I would have any time to
participate, so made no preparations at all, including logging program.  As
such, entire operation done with paper logs, manual sending, no dupe sheets.
Only disappointment was missing NL section, mostly due to limited time
available.  Looking forward to doing it again next year!  Bye guys!