[3830] SS SSB AL9A SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 22 20:52:51 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 15:52

Argh!!  The Sweep still eludes me!  Missed MAR, NL and of all places, MS!  How
does that happen?  Saw all of these sections spotted at one time or another,
just never when I had propagation to that particular part of NA.  Both 15M and
20M seemed stronger on Saturday at the opening bell than on Sunday.  Double
digit A index spoiled a lot of the 40M and 80M fun from 61 degrees north.
Never heard squat on either 160M or 10M!  Someday!