[3830] SS SSB K6BJ(AE6RF) Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 22 22:30:03 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6BJ
Operator(s): AE6RF
Station: K6BJ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Santa Cruz, CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Operated from the K6BJ Santa Cruz County ARC shack.

K3, N1MM, ALS-600 (which died about 2 hours in) tri-bander and new 80m dipole
for Sweepstakes.

K9YC, N1WC and K6XX deserve thanks for putting up the 80m antenna. Byron,
KI6NUL, Jeff W6NA, Bill AF6OH, Cece KJ6BNO and Cap KE6AFE all visited the
operation, but I couldn't convince anybody else to take the mic, it actually
was a "U" rather than "M"...

With the amp dead and the shack temperature dropping rapidly I bagged it a 1/2
hour early.

73 de Donald
AE6RF