[3830] SS SSB K1TN Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 00:34:30 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SNJ

Just sending this in for the historical record, that I did manage to find a
microphone. Tuned around and called people I know. Sunday only, half a dozen
people said "First Southern New Jersey." If you had to live here you'd know why
it's rare. On Saturday evening somebody tried to burn down the Boardwalk
downtown. At least there was no shortage of water to put out the fire. One of
the stores that burned to the ground was The Hot Spot; I am not making this up.

On CW I missed OK and NL (in 500 Qs); in less than two hours this weekend I
heard three NL and two OK stations.

K3, 66-foot end fed wire.

Jim Cain
At The K1TN Superstation