[3830] SS SSB W4NF(@W4RM) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 04:50:45 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4NF
Operator(s): W4NF
Station: W4RM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is a personable best for me in SS.  Thanks again to Bill (W4RM) and Lori
for their hospitality and the use of his great station.  I'll have to do a
little better planning next year as I arrived at Bill's house before the
contest exhausted from hanging Christmas lights all over our house on Saturday
morning.  My wife Laurie didn't understand the importance of being well rested
before the contest, but she was understanding about me being gone the rest of
the weekend.  Thanks for the Qs and I'll CU in the next contest.  Now I need to
concentrate on the 25 people we have showing up at our house for Thanksgiving
and getting ready/packed to head to PA for Deer Hunting.  73, Jack W4NF