[3830] SS SSB N5DO Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 05:35:52 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WTX

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Our first time over 300,000.  We had a couple of slow hours in the late
afternoon on Sunday or we would have met our goal of over 1900 QSOs.  We take
turns operating one radio; our attempts to coordinate two radios simultaneously
but keeping only one signal on the air at a time several years ago did not work
and we felt we could not in good conscience turn in a log.  However, we visited
at the end this weekend and felt we can still improve our score, so (like many
baseball teams) we have hope for better things next year!  Thanks to all the
participants for making Sweepstakes (both CW and SSB)the best domestic contest
around.

73,
Dave, N5DO