[3830] SS SSB W4DTA Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 09:50:50 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4DTA
Operator(s): W4DTA
Station: W4DTA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SFL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I always wanted to do this contest, so this was a completely part time effort in
between looking for the best Santa for our annual Christmas photo, Church,
football, and spending time with the XYL and our Son.

Had a great time in 40, cranked the tower all the way up, and the steppir
performed as expected, also both the PW1 and the 7600 did a great job.

Had some decent runs, but felt shy of 10 for a clean sweep, could not find a VT
station anywhere when I was on, and also a few VE sections, so maybe next year.
I was able to pick up ND which was the last state that I needed for WAS under
this call.

73
Steve
W4DTA