[3830] SS SSB WW2Y Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 11:35:12 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WW2Y
Operator(s): WW2Y
Station: WW2Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NE

This contest is dedicated to K5KA. RIP Ken. I managed to find time to
operate in this contest between chores and family. Some of the "easy"
multipliers were hard to come by, such as AK, MS, VO1, WY, AR, and ND. WY7SS in
WY called me on 40m for a sweep at 2224Z, Sunday.

Equipment: FT1000D, Titan amp, 20m dipole, tree supported 2 el 20m beam hung
by
ropes pointed east using Crappie fishing poles and cedar wood, 40m inverted
vee
@35ft, 80m 50ft high wire tee loaded vertical, and 80m inverted U @40ft aimed
N/S.