[3830] SS SSB AD4ES Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 16:45:29 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: AD4ES
Operator(s): AD4ES, KD2JA, K9ES
Station: AD4ES

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SFL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Obtained sweep at 1:15 PM local time!  Very exciting to us all.  We
 tried to get to 1000 Q's but just couldn't do it.  Loads of fun.  Some
 of the stations were so down in the noise we surprised ourselves at our
 ability to get their report.  24 hours of listening does improve the
 ability to hear details.  It also wears you out!

Radio:  IC765
Amp:    AL572
Antennas: 3 el  Stepp IR with 40M Driven Kit at 55 feet
                Alpha Delta DX-A Sloper (160 / 80 / 40)