[3830] SS SSB K7SS Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 17:24:41 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wwa

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Bands are getting better! 15 was a great surprise, especially with "A" class
power. 20 meter's dreaded MOSH PIT is pretty much restricted to B power if you
wanna run. Any brief attempt at running didnt last long.

GREAT to run into so many old familiar calls and say hello again....AND great
to have so many new guys in there playing too.

Really enjoyed the GREAT NW FIRST HOUR OF SWEEPSTAKES CHALLENGE we had up here
in the northwest corner. Looks like so far the top first hour is 172 by W7WA.
We gave a multiplier of 1 for B power, 2 for A power, and 3 for Q power to try
and equalize the race.
Waiting for a few others to chime in, before we declare the winner, and award
the wine prize.

As always SS was really FUN!!  Long wait til Nov 2010.
73
K7SS
Danny
Seattle