[3830] SS SSB K2PO/7 Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 23 19:51:08 PST 2009

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K2PO/7
Operator(s): K2PO
Station: K2PO/7

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Newberg, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 9:36

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Great to hear 15 open - more contacts on that band than 80/40 combined.

2 weeks ago, in a 24 hour CW SS effort, I missed NL for a sweep.  This weekend,
in a more casual effort, I worked two NLs in the first 20 QSOs!!  (Thanks VO1HE
and VO1KVT.)  By QSO #22 I'd logged NWT, PAC, SNJ, MB, PR and VI!  (Thanks
VE8EV, etc., and 15m!)  But I missed "easy" sections like WPA and WNY.  Ah well
... if was easy, it wouldn't be so much fun.

Kudos to those who racked up hundreds of QSOs on QRP - no small feat on SSB!

73,

/Bill