[3830] NCCC Sprint NO3M LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 26 19:21:43 PST 2009

                    NCCC Sprint - November 27

Call: NO3M
Operator(s): NO3M
Station: NO3M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA

  160:   7      7
   80:  10      9
   40:   5      3
Total:  22     19  Total Score = 418

Tonight was a mess.  Sat down to get ready to find one of the K3s "silent"...
seems like a dead RX.  Ran SO1R tonight, but with the low activity, prob didn't
make any difference.  Then N1MM was acting goofy after almost every Q; I didn't
have time nor energy to go through the settings to jive w/ sprint vs. SS.  I
really wish there was a way to "template" config settings for a specific
contest instead of setting, re-setting, un-setting.....

Events leading up to getting home might have made this evening's agitations a
bit more aggravating!

Usually go out for a beer after NS, but I suppose I need some sleep.

73 CUL CQWW (part-time)
Eric (ty) NO3M